Kim designs and runs training courses and workshops on brand and content strategy for businesses, startups and community groups all over the world.
Her courses include:
- Brand power: how to build brand value in a multichannel world
- Marketing 101: dynamic communications for fast businesses
- Content rules: driving results with film, words and pictures
- Social media accelerator: how to become a social media ninja
- What's next: digital innovation for fast moving businesses
- Measure what matters: evaluating effectiveness and driving results
She also works with leaders and founders to design courses specifically tailored to their organisation's needs.
Recent Course Feedback
Kim has delivered insightful, informative and fun social media training for the Made In Hackney team and volunteers. She helped us develop a social media strategy and plan and our success on social media has a lot to do with her thorough training. She understands who we are, what our mission is and helped us communicate this to the wider world, with excellent impact. Thank you Kim! - Sarah Bentley, Founder, Made In Hackney
Education Sector Course Feedback
Kim's workshop on personal branding and social media was extremely interesting and relevant — she is an engaging speaker and held her audience’s attention from start to finish. I would highly recommend her to anyone who would like to know more about social media, digital footprints and both the positive and negatives effects of the online world. — Clara Edge, Withington Girls